LAWFUL OF PROCESSING
THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
NEWSLETTERS and other services
Any service will require an explicit subscription by the user. As an example of such services, EDDIE may send out newsletters on a regular basis, to inform about project progress and results, upcoming conferences, meetings, events, publications, training opportunities, etc. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter –or any other service subscribed in the future- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by the url: www.eddie-erasmus.eu/newsletter-eddie/delete-your-subscription/ at any time.
PERIOD OF STORAGE AND ERASURE OF DATA
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that you have the right to access, rectify and delete data, limit its treatment, oppose treatment and exercise your right to the portability of personal data, all free of charge, by notifying, in writing or by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the “EDDIE” keyword in the subject
- The right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your Personal Data subject matter of the data processing. This will enable you, for example, to check that we are using your Personal Data in accordance with the relevant data protection law. If you wish to access the information, we hold about you in this way, please get in touch (please see section Contact information here below).
- The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your Personal Data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we rectify any errors in information that we hold by contacting us (please see section Contact information here below).
- The right to erasure. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of certain of the Personal Data that we hold about you by contacting us (please see section Contact information here below). Please remember that it is possible that pursuant any applicable law you may not have all your Personal Data erased.
- The right to restrict processing. You have rights to ‘block’ or ‘suppress’ certain further use of your Personal Data. When processing is restricted, we can still store your Personal Data, but will not use it further.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal information in an accessible and transferrable format so that you can re-use it for your own purposes across different service providers. This is not a general right however and there are exceptions. To learn more please get in touch (please see section Contact information here below).
- The right to withdraw consent. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the event that you consider that your request has not been attended to or that the applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Data have been violated.
- Customer service and support:
For any request of help, information, subscription –or unsubscription- to services, please contact: email@example.com
- Data protection claims:
The email address for exercising your data protection rights is firstname.lastname@example.org
The contact email for the “Data Protection Officer” is email@example.com.
Please include the “EDDIE” keyword in any claim, since these are general-purpose address.
The postal address for all purposes of notification is:
Universidad Pontificia Comillas –Secretaría General (General Registry Office)- Calle Alberto Aguilera, 23, 28015 Madrid, SPAIN